- Manager will possess valid license to provide hair and nail services
- Enjoys providing hair and nail services to seniors
- Responsible for running the business of the Salon
- Manages own appointment book and sets schedule of days and times open
- Salon prices will be less for Lamoine residents; such as ~ if salon down the street provides a service at $20.00, Lamoine residents and staff would receive same service for $18.00
- Manager pays 40% commission to The Lamoine
- The Lamoine provides all hair and mani/pedi equipment, storage or shelving
- The Lamoine responsible for all utility service
- Manager provides hair and nail products and tools
- Manager may sell products, with no commission due on products sold
- Manager may open Salon for outside customers
- The Lamoine provides insurance on the building and equipment
- Manager provides own personal liability insurance
- Manager must keep the Salon neat, clean and sanitary
- The Lamoine provides cleaning tools and supplies
posted Oct. 10, 2019
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, be customer-service oriented, and have a professional appearance. Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. every other weekend and every other holiday. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Answer the phone and greet guests.
- Coordinate schedule for doctor appointments.
- Work with all departments to coordinate bus travel.
- Open Lamoine mail and deliver to appropriate staff members.
- Assist residents and their families.
- Keep the reception area clean, neat and orderly.
- Deliver newspapers to residents.
- Assure the first floor and basement looks nice, smells fresh.
- Assist with decorating.
- Assist with marketing and the administration duties.
- Work as a team member to assist other departments as needed.
posted Oct. 8, 2019
Outstanding CNAs and Nurses Needed
The Lamoine is looking for outstanding CNAs and Nurses to add to our growing community. Our team concept ensures a low ratio of staff to residents which helps reduce caregiver stress and burnout. Twelve-hour shifts allow you to design a work schedule convenient for you and your family. Locally owned, The Lamoine offers benefits beyond the traditional and allows us to treat you like family.
The Lamoine is an Equal Opportunity Employer-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.