Employment Opportunities at The Lamoine
Applications are also available in the Lobby of the Lamoine.
The Lamoine is an equal opportunity employer.
Experienced Full-Time Cook
40 hour weeks with rotating weekends. Shifts are 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. or 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Experience as a cook
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to read and follow standardized recipes
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
- ServeSafe Certification preferred
Wage is competitive and benefits include health insurance.
Mail: Mr. Jonathan Chu, Executive Chef, The Lamoine, 203 N. Randolph, Macomb, IL 61455
Director of Memory Care Services
The full-time position of Director of Memory Care Services at The Lamoine is a tremendous opportunity for a healthcare professional who has experience in serving seniors living with Dementia.
The Director of Memory Care Services is accountable for all facets of the memory care floors. Responsibilities include daily interaction with Memory Care residents, supervision of Dorothy K’s Memory Care neighborhood, initial and ongoing training with team members, and coordination and implementation of activities. The Director will be a resource for families, caregivers, and members of the community who have questions about Dementia.
Candidate must possess strong leadership skills and truly love working with seniors and their families. A Bachelor’s degree is required and three years of experience in a senior living environment is preferred.
Salary is competitive and benefits include health insurance and personal perks.
Application deadline: June 30, 2019
Application requirements: resume, cover letter, and three professional references.
Mail: Ms. Annette Carper, Executive Director, The Lamoine, 203 N. Randolph, Macomb, IL 61455
RNs, LPNs, CNAs, Health Aides
Join our TEAM and share your professional skills and natural talents in establishing a state-of-the-art senior living community! Be a part of a positive team where your skills and talents are recognized. We are always accepting applications. Shifts are 12 hours and include every other weekend.
Applications can be dropped off during business hours Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. or mailed to:
Attn: Sue Bride, RN, BSN, MSN
203 North Randolph Street
Macomb, IL 61455