Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) & Registered Nurses (RN) – Full Time/ PRN
Provide care to the residents of The Lamoine as related to medications and nursing care. The Nurse will work with all departments of The Lamoine, the medical community, residents, families, and the Leadership Team to meet the resident’s needs. The Nurse will adhere to the scope of practice and licensure of The Lamoine. The Nurse will provide supervision of the medication room, administration of medication, completion of approved treatments, and resident documentation. In the absence of the Director of Nursing, the Nurse will provide supervision of the Care Team Staff. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain current documentation including health care provider orders, progress notes, reports, etc for all residents of The Lamoine.
- Communicate resident status changes to members of the Leadership Team.
- Ensure all medication documentation is current and correct, including medication administration forms, physician orders, change of dosages, discontinuance of medication, etc.
- Ensure the medication room is completely stocked with all required continuous, PRN, Over-the-Counters (OTC), and other medications as ordered by the healthcare provider.
- Coordinate medication orders and deliveries with the pharmacy.
- Communicate with healthcare providers as needed.
- Monitor Psychotropic medication and verify that it is congruent with health care provider orders. Ensure that resident behaviors actually warrant the use of medication.
- Control medication room access.
- Assist with the administration of medications in accordance with state regulations.
- Coordinate the scheduling of appointments, in conjunction with the Director of Nursing.
- Document changes in all resident’s physical or mental status, and communicate those changes with the family, healthcare provider, and member of the Leadership Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First Shift/ Second Shift/ Third Shift
Outstanding CNAs – Full Time/ PRN
The Lamoine is looking for outstanding CNAs to add to our growing community. Our team concept ensures a low ratio of staff to residents which helps reduce caregiver stress and burnout. Twelve-hour shifts allow you to design a work schedule convenient for you and your family. Locally owned, The Lamoine offers benefits beyond the traditional and allows us to treat you like family.
- Must have successfully completed the state-approved nurse assistant training and competency evaluation program or have completed the temporary CNA program.
- Must be able to provide basic ADL care for our residents.
- Monitoring vitals and patient behavior and reporting them to the nurse
- The nurse aide will provide quality and compassionate care working directly under the nursing staff
- Provide care to our residents and must enjoy working with the elderly
- We have a team approach focused on our resident’s quality of life.
- We offer competitive wages, sick time and paid worked holidays, vacation time, insurance package
- Hours are 6a -6p full time/ part-time
- 6p -6a full time / part-time
The Lamoine is an Equal Opportunity Employer-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.