The Lamoine team will work with you to ensure that your move-in is worry free. Move-in services are available and free within a 50 miles radius. Privately owned and operated, life at The Lamoine is surprisingly affordable.
Assisted Living Apartment Fees
- Studio (single occupancy only): $3,750/month
- 1 Bedroom
- Single: $4,100/month
- Double: $4,800/month
- 2 Bedroom
- Single: $6,000/month
- Double: $6,750/month
Memory Care Apartment Fees
- Studio (single occupancy): $4,500/month
Levels of Care
Each resident’s medical needs will be assessed by the Director of Memory Care and Clinical service at move-in and assigned a Level of Care. The assessment will utilize a standard tool and then be reviewed with the resident and/or their caretakers.
- Level 1: $475/month
- Level 2: $925/month
- Level 3: $1,375/month
- Higher levels of care will be based on the resident’s needs and will increase in increments of $475/month.
Reservation Fee: $500
- This fee will hold a specific apartment for 30 days and is refundable at the end of your time at The Lamoine.
Community Wellness: $2,500
- This one-time, non-refundable fee is used for resident activities, team educational opportunities, and special resident needs.
Pet Deposit: $200
- Refundable, less pet damage, at the end of your time at The Lamoine.